CLEAN POWER SUPPLYPS-520
The photograph shows the 230 V version
Output connectors of 120 V AC version
The PS-520 features a differential push-pull arrangement of power MOS-FETs for the waveform compensation amplifier, which further improves the precision of the reference signal and thereby the sound quality and performance of the power supply.
All circuitry in the PS-520 is analog. The power source waveform containing noise and distortion is compared to a highly accurate and stable reference waveform. Since there are no oscillators or switches, the PS-520 itself does not act as a source of spurious high-frequency noise.
- AC voltage stabilizer based on waveform shaping technology
- Supplies up to 510 VA of extremely clean energy
- Low-distortion reference waveform generator
- Highly effective waveform compensation
- Outstanding current capability
- Superb interference rejection
- Sophisticated protection features
- Large, high-efficiency toroidal transformer
Specifications and design subject to change without notice for improvements.
Accuphase Laboratory, Inc.
enrich life through technology