MDS SA-CD PLAYER DP-560
Newly designed next-generation SA-CD/CD drive combined with exquisite disc tray and ultra-quiet disc loading mechanism for silky smooth operation. Innovative MDS+ type D/A converter using four parallel DAC circuits ensures highly accurate D/A conversion of DSD and PCM signals. Separate configuration of transport and processor sections, each equipped with a set of HS-LINK, coaxial, optical, and USB (input only) connectors. USB connector provides support up to 384 kHz/32-bit and 11.2896 MHz/1-bit DSD.
- High-grade SA-CD/CD drive.
- MDS+ type D/A converter with four parallel devices.
- Support for playback of data discs (CD-R/-RW, DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW).
- Direct Balanced Filter with separate line and balanced signal paths.
- HS-LINK and USB digital interfaces.
- Transport outputs and digital inputs allow insertion of DG-58 into signal path for sound field correction
Phase selector for balanced outputs.
- Sampling frequency and quantization bit display.
Specifications and design subject to change without notice for improvements.
Accuphase Laboratory, Inc.
enrich life through technology